Drive conversion rate for 51Credit with WeChat CRM solution
51Credit was founded in November 2005 as the first internet personal finance service force in China. After 11 years of development, 51Credit has become a leading player in the third-party financial credit area.
51Credit aim to leverage Parllay’s WeChat CRM solution to increase the conversion rate by personalized engagement.
- Establish a fresh WeChat service account which need to lead users to 51Credit’s WeChat service account by its interactive WeChat function thus increasing its user base
- Track and monitor traffic and calculate efficiency and performance
- Send personalized message and track user turn-over performance
- Two WeChat accounts combined its operation and wish to improve its efficiency
- Promote O2O interaction based on WeChat service account temporary QR Code
- Need professional tracking software in order to use QR code as the monitoring method
- Auto-tagging tool is required for personalized marketing and integrated with tracking technology
- Require deep-dive products to support multiple WeChat account operation with centralized material management and control over WeChat message sending
- Require professional port support for WeChat service account temporary QR code
Integrated with Parllay, 51Credit has quickly mastered WeChat operation and improved the efficiency of managing two WeChat official accounts at the same time. In the meantime, 51Credit has achieved a 30% target client turnover rate through Parllay’s tracking tech solution and a deep understanding of personalized marketing on client turnover rate.
51Credit now has the data driven marketing ability. Parllay’s enterprise level port has reduced development cycle of offline WeChat customization by internal team member who are now able to launch by its demand.
More Case Studies
Putting the latest trends into practise: POLED established its e-commerce channel with WeChat mini-program
Founded in 2019, POLED spotted the growing consumption on Korean products along with K-pop, soap operas and fashion in China market. As a Korean brand focuses on high-quality child car seat and baby products, POLED has its own advantages in product development and reaching their target group.
Expand personalized content marketing for Remy Martin with WeChat CRM solution
Founded in 1724, Remy Martin is globally recognized as Fine Champagne Cognac expert. After three centuries of discovering Remy Martin Fine Champagne, Coganc has built its unique feature. Remy Martin has a huge customer base in China with its exuberance product. It has fully satisfied different needs
Harnessing the Power of WeChat influencers to help expand Michelin’s userbase within China
Michelin Group is the global initiator of tyre tech and was founded over more than a hundred years ago in Clermont-Ferrand, France. By the end of 2011, Michelin had over 6,700 employees and more than 10,000 offline stores in China.
Gollala Taps into China Market Leveraging the Power of WeChat Mini-program
Gollala is a global fast-fashion company, which sells Korean women clothing with trendy and versatile styles. Embracing the rising demand of K-fashion in China, the brand has planned to expand its presence into the China market.
Blueair Asia “Urban Oasis – Enjoy healthy lives at home” Campaign
The demand for personal hygiene and homecare products has grown exponentially amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. This created a huge market opportunity for Blueair, a Swedish company providing award-winning air puriﬁers to expand their business massively across APAC, covering Hong Kong, Thailand,